What's the difference between a silk tie and a pure cotton tie
Very different, first of all raw materials are completely different, cotton is made of cotton, silk, silkworm silk processing, secondly, they feel is not the same, cotton feels warm, water is also very good, but the silk is vertical feeling quite smooth good, bright luster than cotton, silk finally than cotton generally expensive, in the selection of ties, recommended to buy silk, good quality
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- A Tie That You Need To Pay Attention To
- As A Gift, How To Choose A Casual Tie
- Collocation Knowledge Of Business Ties At Diffe...
- What Processes Do You Need To Experience In A T...
- The Choice Of Color Of The Career Tie Is Very I...
- Detailed Classification Of Ties
- Historical Legends About Ties
- Necktie Law System Method
- The British System Of Neckties
- Cleaning Method Of Wool Clothing