Classification of necktie fabrics:
Generally can be divided into yarn dyed silk tie, silk tie, tie dyed polyester, printing Disi tie (anti silk). With the emergence of new products is, there is now a part of silk or wool + 50%, + 50% polyester silk tie, but this kind of flower type no conventional fabric tie over. The so-called South Korean silk is polyester, this is just some domestic businesses as exports in foreign trade this is 100%polyester.
Company serving more than 400 serving staff, construction area of over 50,000 square meters, the annual output of up to 1 million meters of jacquard fabrics and 5 million tune the finished tie, is a collection of raw silk prices, flower design, fabric manufacturing, finished tie production, on their own Export as one of the modern enterprise.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What Is The Source Of The Tie? What's The Usage
- Want To Send A Boyfriend A Tie, Do Not Know Wha...
- Do Civil Servants Have A Tie For The Interview
- The Wool Fabric Is Broad And The Fabric Of Knit...
- What's The Difference Between A Silk Tie And A ...
- A Tie That You Need To Pay Attention To
- As A Gift, How To Choose A Casual Tie
- Collocation Knowledge Of Business Ties At Diffe...
- What Processes Do You Need To Experience In A T...
- The Choice Of Color Of The Career Tie Is Very I...