What is the silk jacquard fabric
Silk, a kind of textile, is made up of silk or synthetic fiber, synthetic fiber, short silk and so on. Silk fabrics or rayon fabrics are made up of pure silk or rayon. 
In ancient times, silk was made of silk (mainly mulberry silk, but also a small amount of tussah silk and cassava silk) woven fabrics. Nowadays, because of the expansion of textile materials, all the warp lines are woven by artificial or natural filament fibers, which can be called generalized silk. The silk made by pure mulberry silk is especially known as "real silk".
Silk is a special product of China. The ancient Chinese laboring people invented and produced silk products on a large scale, and opened the first large-scale trade and commerce between the East and the West in the history of the world. From the Western Han Dynasty, Chinese silk has been transported to foreign countries in large numbers and became a world famous product. At that time, the road from China to the West was called the "Silk Road" by Europe, and China was also called the "Silk state".
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- The Maintenance Method Of Jacquard Fabric
- What's The Color Jacquard
- Coloured Jacquard Technology
- What Is Jacquard Knitted Fabric
- What's The Jacquard Knitted Fabric
- The Production Principle Of Jacquard Knitted Fa...
- How Do Jacquard Knits Are Classified
- Brief Introduction And Production Process Of Ja...
- The 100th China Fair Of Cotton Knitwear
- 2018 Hongkong Global Resources Fashion Product ...