What is the difference between the brocade and the jacquard? Or are they a kind of fabric?
Please don't confuse the two concepts.
Brocade fabric refers to the large jacquard fabric woven with silk or rayon, sometimes with some polyester and other materials. It is a color fabric, which is the jacquard fabric that dyed the yarn in color before weaving, generally used to make the fabric of the cheongsam and quilt.
Jacquard refers to a kind of weaving method or fabric structure of fabric, and the surface is woven with various patterns of fabric. It can be plain, dyed or printed, and its ingredients are not limited to silk, silk, etc. it can be made of cotton and other fibers. So the brocade is only one of the big jacquard fabrics.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- The Collective Name And Common Types Of Fabrics
- What Are The Differences Between Fabrics?
- Make Some Simple Introductions To The Character...
- Basic Recognition Of Fabric Properties
- Special Terms For Fabrics
- We Will Briefly Introduce The Styling Character...
- What Is A Wool Fabric?
- That Is, Wool Fabrics Made Of Raw Materials
- The Main Processing Base Of Wool
- Classification Of Wool Fabrics