Jacquard is a concave and convex pattern composed of warp lines and weft lines. There are many categories of textiles, and jacquard fabric is one of the major categories. Jacquard fabric can be divided into home textile materials and fashion fabrics, as early as the ancient Silk Road, Chinese silk is famous for the way of jacquard weaving. It is a kind of decorative embroidery, embroidery generally are plain cloth and jacquard encryption, is a relatively more high-grade, can put forward to the pattern of cotton requires high quality cotton yarn cannot put forward forming pattern, also is plain and twill jacquard jacquard jacquard.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- Characteristics Of Jacquard Fabric
- Detailed Introduction To Jacquard Fabric
- On The Manufacturing Process Of Jacquard Fabric
- What Is The Silk Jacquard Fabric
- The Maintenance Method Of Jacquard Fabric
- What's The Color Jacquard
- Coloured Jacquard Technology
- What Is Jacquard Knitted Fabric
- What's The Jacquard Knitted Fabric
- The Production Principle Of Jacquard Knitted Fa...