What is a wool fabric?
That is, fabrics made of wool as raw materials are divided into woven fabrics and knitted fabrics. The main processing bases for wool include Zhejiang Sky Institute, Zhejiang Hangzhou, Guangdong Dalang, Hebei Qinghe and Inner Mongolia.
In addition, the Zhejiang Puyuan is known as the "China's sweater the first city," is the country's largest cashmere, sweaters, the largest distribution center, the annual sweater fair will attract the country's major buyers, suppliers pay attention.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- That Is, Wool Fabrics Made Of Raw Materials
- The Main Processing Base Of Wool
- Classification Of Wool Fabrics
- Pure Wool Fabric Identification
- Double-sided Handmade Fabric
- The Use And Maintenance Of Wool Fabrics
- How To Clean The Clothes Of Wool Fabric？
- Characteristics Of Wool Fabric
- Jacquard Fabric Market Hot Sale 2017 Popular Cl...
- The Difference Between Cotton Fabric And Jacqua...