General dark blue small jacquard silk tie can roughly be divided into dyed silk ties, printed silk ties, dyed polyester silk ties, printed polyester silk ties (simulation silk). With the advent of new products, there are now some wool + silk, or 50% silk + 50% polyester silk tie, but this type of fabric without more than a conventional tie. The so-called South Korean silk is actually a polyester yarn. This is just the name of some domestic companies. It is 100% polyester in foreign trade.
The lining of the tie can be divided into four major categories according to the composition, polyester lining, pomelo silk lining, wool lining, wool or grapefruit silk + polyester blend. Originally, the tie should all be made of polyester yarn, durable, and also suitable for the characteristics of the tie. The pomelo silk lining and the wool lining are basically used for exporting to the United States. Due to the quota system at that time, the tie for export to the United States must be lined with pomelo silk of natural raw materials and lining wool. Until last year, quotas were cancelled, but American customers still used the pecan-lined, wool lining habit. Feel relatively soft, this is the characteristics of grapefruit silk lining, wool lining tie, but for domestic consumers, in fact, polyester lining tie is more suitable. Pomelo silk lining, wool lining ties can be worn less often and easily deformed. Because the consumption level in the United States is higher than that in China, they generally buy 1 dozen of ties and no more than 5 times per tie.
Because of the improvement of post-processing technology, some silk ties and polyester ties are no longer distinguishable by hand or visually. Therefore, the general difference between these two methods is to use fire. Generally, you can pull out a little bit of fabric inside the sutures on the tie head and burn it down with a lighter. It is clear that when you touch the flame, the polyester is made of polyester yarn, and the powder is made of silk. This is relatively simple and it is commonly used. Methods. Note that you can only burn the first thread first. Burning a tie is not good!
1. Silk fabrics are thick, full-colored, and have a three-dimensional feel. The fabrics have a good feel and the silk printed fabrics are thinner. The hand feels better, the colors are bright, and the gloss is good.
2. Chemical fiber fabrics are relatively rough and have a harder touch, but they have a good gloss.
3. Blended fabrics are similar to synthetic fabrics.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What Is Silk Jacquard Fabric
- What Is Jacquard
- Characteristics Of Jacquard Fabric
- Detailed Introduction To Jacquard Fabric
- On The Manufacturing Process Of Jacquard Fabric
- What Is The Silk Jacquard Fabric
- The Maintenance Method Of Jacquard Fabric
- What's The Color Jacquard
- Coloured Jacquard Technology
- What Is Jacquard Knitted Fabric