A study by the German medical department shows that the tie is prone to glaucoma under the neck and Adam's apple.
Researchers on 40 male citizens test showed that after 3 minutes of tie, most people's intraocular pressure increased by 20%. Department of neck tie oppression, affecting blood circulation, have a negative effect on the eye.
German experts suggest not tie too tightly when tie. Tight tie tie will pressure the veins of the neck, resulting in more blood poured to the eye, so that the eye pressure. Ophthalmic pressure may eventually cause more serious damage to the eye than glaucoma. Ties tie tight and neck thick men should be wary eye damage suffered long-term.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- Jacquard Cotton Fabric Will Not Shrink The Ball...
- On The Situation Of Our Company
- The Linen Necktie Is Good Or The Silk Is Good
- What Are The Advantages Of A Silk Tie
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Good For The Tie
- What Is The Source Of The Tie? What's The Usage