Relatively speaking, it is definitely the wool fabric, because the general wool fabric is the main fabric. It is a large class of woolen fabrics, mainly those thick wool or wool fabrics are called woolen fabrics, it can knit, can also be woven, although most are woven, knitted wool but now also popular feeling, there are many, mainly and fabric structure and weight, do men will be more stiff, women will be softer, especially containing cashmere wool fabric.
The range of knitted jacquard fabric you call is too wide, but the general feeling of knitting is soft and not very strong.
So you should reduce the scope to give a relatively accurate answer.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What's The Difference Between A Silk Tie And A ...
- A Tie That You Need To Pay Attention To
- As A Gift, How To Choose A Casual Tie
- Collocation Knowledge Of Business Ties At Diffe...
- What Processes Do You Need To Experience In A T...
- The Choice Of Color Of The Career Tie Is Very I...
- Detailed Classification Of Ties
- Historical Legends About Ties
- Necktie Law System Method
- The British System Of Neckties