The importance of the length and width of the tie
Too long or too short is always indecent, and the right tie length is the tip of the tie just touching the buckle, which can not be more or less. There are many kinds of neckties, and the better tie is longer. The standard length is 145 or 150CM.
The necktie width is also very important, although there is no certain rules, but basically, the width of the tie should be consistent with the width of the suit lapel, which makes it look very comfortable. The standard TIE width at present is the maximum width at the end of the necktie, which is 6.5 to 8.5CM.
At the same time, a tie should be behind the wider end, with a small pendant, that is, a necktie clip, so that the narrower end of the bow will be smooth, not the reverse side of the tie.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- The Whole Process Of Necktie Production
- What Does A Great Tie Go Through
- Guide Style Guide
- How To Dry Clean The Woolen Coat At Home
- How To Shrink The Woolen Coat
- What Are The Common Fabrics Of Clothing And Wha...
- What Are The Advantages And Characteristics Of ...
- Characteristics Of Wool Fabric
- The Characteristics Of Wool Clothing
- What's The Wool Fabric Like