The difference between cotton fabric and jacquard fabric
You confused two concepts:
Cotton means that the raw material of the fabric is made of cotton.
Jacquard fabric refers to the structure of the fabric, just like plain, twill and satin, which means the organization of the fabric.
Therefore, it can be understood that the cotton fabric can be jacquard and the jacquard fabric can also be cotton.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What Is The Fabric Of Jacquard Cloth? What Are ...
- What Is A Jacquard? How To Distinguish Between ...
- What Is Striped Jacquard Fabric?
- The Characteristics Of Jacquard Knit Fabrics Ar...
- What Is The Difference Between A Bow Tie And A ...
- How Many Kinds Of Bow Tie Are Playing?