The collective name and common types of fabrics
Chemical Fiber Jacquard Shirt Fabric is the material used to make clothing. As one of the three elements of clothing, fabrics can not only interpret the style and characteristics of clothing, but also directly affect the color and shape of clothing.
In the clothing world, the fabrics of clothing are varied, with each passing day. However, on the whole, high-quality, high-grade fabrics are mostly characterized by comfortable wear, sweat-absorbent, breathable, drape, visual elegance, and soft touch.
The clothing worn in formal social occasions should be made of pure cotton, pure wool, pure silk, and pure linen. Most of the garments made from these four kinds of pure natural fabrics are of higher grades. Sometimes it is permissible to dress in pure leather.
(1) Woven Fabric
Also known as woven fabric, is a fabric formed by interweaving warp and weft yarns perpendicular to each other. The basic organization consists of plain, twill, and satin weave. Different woven fabrics are also composed of these three basic organizations and their diverse organization. Mainly Chiffon, Oxford, Denim, Twill, Flannel, Damask, etc.
(2) Knitted Fabric
The yarn or filament is formed into a stitch by knitting needles, and then the stitches are formed in series. Since the knitting structure of the knitted fabric has a large amount of yarn stored per unit length, most of them have good elasticity. Knitted fabrics are divided into single and double sides. There are mainly Jerseys, velours, birdeyes, and mersh fishnets.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What Are The Differences Between Fabrics?
- Make Some Simple Introductions To The Character...
- Basic Recognition Of Fabric Properties
- Special Terms For Fabrics
- We Will Briefly Introduce The Styling Character...
- What Is A Wool Fabric?
- That Is, Wool Fabrics Made Of Raw Materials
- The Main Processing Base Of Wool
- Classification Of Wool Fabrics
- Pure Wool Fabric Identification