The advantages and disadvantages of jacquard fabric? It is suitable for making clothes.
Jacquard fabric looks outstanding and has a three-dimensional sense, weaving principle is the use of warp weft organization to form flower case. Jacquard cotton fabric has a very wide range of suitable crowd and can often be made into clothing or bedding.
Advantages: the style of the fabric is novel, beautiful, the feel of the concave and convex hand, can be based on different fabric bottom cloth, textile out of different type of flower, form different color and shade contrast. It is very popular with those who are tired of stereotyped pursuit of innovative fashion. It's very easy to handle. Everyday life is very comfortable and light, soft and breathable.
Disadvantages: easy to fade, and for a long time, it is easy to lose elasticity, and can not be overexposed when washing.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What Is The Difference Between The Brocade And ...
- The Collective Name And Common Types Of Fabrics
- What Are The Differences Between Fabrics?
- Make Some Simple Introductions To The Character...
- Basic Recognition Of Fabric Properties
- Special Terms For Fabrics
- We Will Briefly Introduce The Styling Character...
- What Is A Wool Fabric?
- That Is, Wool Fabrics Made Of Raw Materials
- The Main Processing Base Of Wool