Special terms for fabrics
- the direction of the length of the fabric; the yarn is called warp; the number of arranged yarns within 1 inch is dense (warp density);
- the direction of the width of the fabric; the yarn is called weft, and the number of arranged yarns within 1 inch is weft density (weft density);
- Used to indicate the number of yarns per unit length of the woven fabric, which is generally the number of yarns within 1 inch or 10 centimeters. The Chinese National Standard specifies that the number of yarns within 10 centimeters is used as the density, but textile companies still It is customary to use the number of yarns within 1 inch to express the density. As commonly seen, "45X45/108X58" indicates 45 warp weft yarns and the warp and weft densities are 108 and 58 respectively.
- The effective width of the fabric, generally used in inches or centimeters, common 36 inches, 44 inches, 56-60 inches, etc., respectively, referred to as narrow, medium and wide, higher than 60 inches of fabric Special width, usually called wide cloth, the width of today's Chinese wide fabric can reach 360 cm. Width is generally marked behind the density, such as: 3 mentioned in the fabric if you add the width is expressed as: "45X45/108X58/60"" that is 60 inches wide.
- The grammage of the fabric is generally the square meter of the weight of the square meter fabric. The gram weight is an important technical indicator of the knitted fabric. The woollen woollens also generally regards the gram weight as an important technical index. The weight of denim fabric is generally expressed in "Oz", that is, the number of ounces per square yard of fabric weight, such as 7 ounces, 12 ounces of denim, etc.;
- Japan called "dyeing fabrics," which refers to the process of dyeing yarns or filaments first and then weaving them with colored yarns. This kind of fabric is called "dyed weaving fabrics," and a factory producing yarn dyed fabrics. Generally known as dyeing and weaving factories, such as denim, and most of the shirt fabrics are dyed fabrics;
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- We Will Briefly Introduce The Styling Character...
- What Is A Wool Fabric?
- That Is, Wool Fabrics Made Of Raw Materials
- The Main Processing Base Of Wool
- Classification Of Wool Fabrics
- Pure Wool Fabric Identification
- Double-sided Handmade Fabric
- The Use And Maintenance Of Wool Fabrics