Jacquard fabrics are the advantages and disadvantages of jacquard fabrics.
Jacquard cloth is the kind of picture that appears to float. The yarn is partly out of the cloth surface, showing a stereoscopic shape. Each floating point collages together to form a variety of pictures. In this way, the cloth is called jacquard. Silk surface is flat, silk like gloss, silk smooth, soft, moisture absorbing and breathable function excellent, light and warm function good, water washing type can be very strong, not easy to deform, not ball, return to typical environmental protection cloth, very good texture. If friends need such fabric, try networking.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Jacquard Fa...
- What Is The Difference Between The Brocade And ...
- The Collective Name And Common Types Of Fabrics
- What Are The Differences Between Fabrics?
- Make Some Simple Introductions To The Character...
- Basic Recognition Of Fabric Properties
- Special Terms For Fabrics
- We Will Briefly Introduce The Styling Character...
- What Is A Wool Fabric?
- That Is, Wool Fabrics Made Of Raw Materials