Cotton jacquard fabric features:
Cotton jacquard fabric pattern is not ordinary printing, it is not embroidery, but woven out with a yarn. Fabric weaving changes with the structure of the latitude and longitude, warp and weft interwoven weaving form a different pattern, forming a flower case, fine yarn count, needle density. The fabric is generally thin and not thick, and very soft, very dense, high demand for cotton, requiring thinner gauze, usually about 40s. In addition, the greater the number of thinning, the smaller the number of the more coarse, woven fabric thicker, depending on the thickness of your fabric count, the general number of satin 40 or so. After the first weaving process tribute satin jacquard fabric surface bumpy, weaving can be used / latitude weave flowers, birds, fish, insects, birds and animals and other beautiful patterns. Texture soft, delicate, smooth unique texture, good gloss, drape and breathable, and high color fastness (yarn dyeing). Large jacquard fabric patterns and exquisite, clear three-dimensional color level strong. Do not use the deformation, do not fade, good comfort.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- On The Situation Of Our Company
- The Linen Necktie Is Good Or The Silk Is Good
- What Are The Advantages Of A Silk Tie
- What Kind Of Fabric Is Good For The Tie
- What Is The Source Of The Tie? What's The Usage
- Want To Send A Boyfriend A Tie, Do Not Know Wha...
- Do Civil Servants Have A Tie For The Interview
- The Wool Fabric Is Broad And The Fabric Of Knit...
- What's The Difference Between A Silk Tie And A ...
- A Tie That You Need To Pay Attention To