Identification of pure wool fabric
Pure wool fabric has a natural and soft color and good thermal insulation. It is the first choice for making high-grade suits and overcoats. But now more and more wool like fabrics, with the improvement of textile technology, has reached the level that most customers are difficult to identify, but color, warmth, feel, and so on is far less than pure wool fabric. Here are some ways to identify pure wool fabric for your reference when choosing garments and fabrics. One, touch feeling. Pure wool fabric is usually smooth, and its long wool fabric feels soft and smooth, and it has a tingling sensation on the back. However, some blended or purified fibers are soft and soft, loose and sticky. Two. Look at the color. The color of pure wool fabrics is natural and soft, bright and without obsolescence. In contrast, blended or purified fabric is either glossy or shiny. Three. Look at the elasticity. Guard the object with your hands, then let go and see the elasticity of the fabric. Pure wool fabric has high rebound rate and can quickly restore its original shape, while blended or chemical fiber products have poor wrinkle resistance, most of which have obvious wrinkle marks or slow recovery. Four. Identification of combustion method. Take a bunch of yarn and burn it. Pure wool fiber smells like burning hair. The smell of chemical fabric is like burning plastic. The harder the particles are, the more chemical fibers they have. Five. Single root identification. The hair of all animals is scaly under a microscope. If it is a long wool fabric, it will move up or down as long as a hair image is rubbed in the same way. (in order to master this technique, one can be tested first). If it is a common fabric, a yarn is extracted and two segments of 2 centimeters are cut into one root. The fibers are placed in the palm of the hand to rub four or five times to see if they will move.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- Double Sided Handmade Fabric Editing
- How To Use Wool Fabric
- How To Maintain Wool Fabric
- What Is The Double Face Cashmere
- The Origin Of Silk Jacquard Fabric
- Jacquard Fabrics Are The Advantages And Disadva...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Jacquard Fa...
- What Is The Difference Between The Brocade And ...
- The Collective Name And Common Types Of Fabrics
- What Are The Differences Between Fabrics?