How to tie the tie
Prenolepis men up to play one tie optional, suitable for almost all kinds of material tie. Tip: the holes formed under the bow tie should be uniform and lined on both sides.
2, cross junction
This is a bow tie that is suitable for single color, plain material and thin tie. It is a good idea for men who like to show popularity.
3, double ring knot
A meticulous tie and a double knot can create a sense of fashion, which is suitable for young office workers. The characteristic of the bow tie is that the first lap will be out of second circles, but don't deliberately cover it.
4. Wen Shajie
Windsor knots are suitable for wide collar shirts, and the bow tie should be more horizontal. Avoid wearing too much tie and bow tie.
5, double cross junction
Such a bow tie is easy to make people feel elegant and solemn. It is suitable for formal occasions. The tie should be used in plain and silk tie, collar shirt collocation if not only appropriate and kind of honor.
6, the Prince Albert
For the romantic collar and the sharp neckline shirt, with the soft and soft tie tie, the correct method is to keep a long space in the broad edge, and close together in the second circle to complete the perfect knot.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- The First Use Of A Tie Is What To Do
- How Do The Silk Tie Wash Deformed
- What Are The Advantages Of A Silk Tie
- How To Hand Wash The Silk Necktie
- Attention To Men's Tie
- How To Cut The Silk Fabric To Be More Beautiful
- What Are The Features Of Silk Fabric？
- What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Th...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Silk Fabric
- How To Do The Silk Tie Folds