How to maintain wool fabric
Cashmere is a protein fiber, especially easy to be eaten by worm moth. It should be cleaned and dried in collection, and a proper amount of insect resistant moth is placed. Attention should be paid to ventilation and damp protection. The "three elements" should be paid attention to when washing.
1) the neutral detergent must be selected
2) the temperature of water is controlled at 30 ~ 35.
3) be careful to rub lightly, do not exert force, rinse the water with clear water.
Tel: +86-575-83356105 Fax: +86-575-83348838 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Add: #98, Jinger Road, Chengdong Economic Development Zone, Shengzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What Is The Double Face Cashmere
- The Origin Of Silk Jacquard Fabric
- Jacquard Fabrics Are The Advantages And Disadva...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Jacquard Fa...
- What Is The Difference Between The Brocade And ...