How do the silk tie wash deformed
Hang it on the clothes rack immediately, so that it can volatilize water droplets naturally when it is ventilated.
When the tie is used for a period of time, it is easy to get dirty. It should not be washed by the lower sailors and washed in the washing machine. It should be sent to the dry cleaning shop, and the professional washer should be cleaned. Otherwise, it will fade and shrink and create a wrinkled feeling. If it's not very dirty, you can do it yourself. One is wet washing. The generals are placed on a paper template with a soft brush or foam plastic dipped in a few diluted cleaners, and then wiped out with dry towels and scrubbed with a clean wet towel. The two is dry cleaning. Dip the soft brush into a small amount of gasoline and brush the stains along the warp and weft threads of the necktie fabric. After the volatile smell of the gasoline is evaporated, wipe it several times with a clean wet towel.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- What Are The Advantages Of A Silk Tie
- How To Hand Wash The Silk Necktie
- Attention To Men's Tie
- How To Cut The Silk Fabric To Be More Beautiful
- What Are The Features Of Silk Fabric？
- What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Th...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Silk Fabric
- How To Do The Silk Tie Folds
- The Characteristics Of The Silk Tie
- The Importance Of The Length And Width Of The Tie