How can the wool be defined?
That is, the fabric made of wool as the raw material.
1. Meridian, warp, warp density - length of fabric length; the yarn is called warp yarn; the number of yarn in 1 inches is the density of warp (warp density); 2, weft, weft, weft density - the width of the fabric; the yarn is called weft, and the number of yarn in 1 inches is weft density (weft density). 3, density - the number of yarns in the unit length of the shuttle fabric, usually the number of yarns in 1 inches or 10 centimeters. Our national standard stipulates that the number of yarns in 10 cm is used to represent the density, but the textile enterprise is still used to use the root number of the yarns within 1 inches to represent the density. For example, "45X45/108X58" usually shows 45 warp yarns, and the warp and weft density is 108 and 58 respectively. 4, width - the effective width of the fabric, generally used in inches or centimeters, the common 36 inches, 44 inches, 56-60 inches, and so on, called narrow, medium and wide, more than 60 inches of fabric for the wide, usually called wide cloth, the width of our country's wide fabric can reach 360 centimeters. The width is generally marked behind the density, for example, the fabric mentioned in 3: if the width is added, it means "45X45/108X58/60", that is, the width is 60 inches. 5, gram weight - the weight of the fabric is generally the weight of square meters, the weight of the knitted fabric is an important technical index, and the woolen wool usually takes the weight as an important technical index. The weight of cowboy fabric is usually expressed as "OZ", that is, the ounce of weight per square yard, such as 7 ounces, 12 ounces of denim, and so on. 6, color weaving - Japan is called "first dyed fabric", it refers to the process of weaving yarn or filament through dyeing, and then using color yarn to weave the fabric. The production of yarn dyed fabrics is commonly referred to as dyeing and weaving factories, such as denim and most of the shirt fabrics are dyed fabrics.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- How Is The Wool Classified
- Identification Of Pure Wool Fabric
- Double Sided Handmade Fabric Editing
- How To Use Wool Fabric
- How To Maintain Wool Fabric
- What Is The Double Face Cashmere
- The Origin Of Silk Jacquard Fabric
- Jacquard Fabrics Are The Advantages And Disadva...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Jacquard Fa...
- What Is The Difference Between The Brocade And ...