Double sided handmade fabric editing
The double sided handmade wool fabric, which is a new high grade fabric for making overcoats, is made by hand stitching to make the coat a kind of exquisite workmanship, no thread and strict process. The technician who has mastered this technology must have a skillful sewing process to ensure the best display of the handicraft, 5-6 times the cost of the traditional wool fabric.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- How To Use Wool Fabric
- How To Maintain Wool Fabric
- What Is The Double Face Cashmere
- The Origin Of Silk Jacquard Fabric
- Jacquard Fabrics Are The Advantages And Disadva...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Jacquard Fa...
- What Is The Difference Between The Brocade And ...