Double-sided handmade fabric
Double-sided hand-made wool fabrics are emerging high-grade fabrics for making coats. By hand-sewing, the coats are characterized by a delicate workmanship, cordless head, and strict craftsmanship. A technician who masters this technique must possess a skillful sewing process in order to ensure the best display of the craftwork. The labor fee is 5-6 times that of a traditional woolen fabric coat.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- The Use And Maintenance Of Wool Fabrics