1. classification of necktie fabrics:
Generally, it can be roughly divided into dyed silk, silk tie, printed silk necktie, yarn dyed polyester necktie, printed polyester tie (anti silk). With the emergence of new products, there is also a part of the wool + silk, or 50% silk + 50 polyester necktie, but this type of flower type is not much of the conventional fabric tie. The so-called South Korean silk is actually polyester, which is called by some domestic businessmen. This is 100%POLYESTER in the export business.
2. the lining of the tie classification:
The linings of tie can be roughly divided into 4 categories: Polyester lining, shaddock lining, wool lining, wool or pomelo silk + polyester blended. It should tie with all the polyester lining, durable characteristics, is also suitable for tie. Pomelo linings and wool linings are basically used to export the United States, because of the quota system at the time, so the export of American ties must be made of pomelo linings and wool linings with natural raw materials. By the end of last year, the quota was cancelled, but the customers in America still used the habit of using pomelo lining and wool lining. The handle is soft, which is the characteristics of the pomelo lining and wool lining tie, but for domestic consumers, actually the polyester tie tie is more suitable. The necktie made of pomelo silk and wool lining can be worn less frequently and easy to deform. Because the level of consumption in the US is higher than that in China. They usually buy 1 dozen tie ties, and the number of ties is not more than 5 times per tie.
3. identification of necktie materials:
Silk neckties and polyester ties are now unable to be distinguished by hand or naked eye due to the improvement of post-processing technology. So the general difference between the 2 is the method of burning fire. In general, you can make a little bit of fabric inside the necktie stitch, and you can make it clear with a lighter. Note that only burn the thread first, and burn the tie is not good.
4. the difference between the inner lining:
You can see the general, polyester lining, basic white. Pomelo lining, usually black or dark yellow. Wool lining, usually yellow. If you can't distinguish it, you can use the same way to distinguish the necktie fabric. The principle is that natural raw material becomes carbon when it meets fire, so the natural fabric is more environmentally friendly.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- Detailed Classification Of Neckties
- How To Tie The Tie
- The First Use Of A Tie Is What To Do
- How Do The Silk Tie Wash Deformed
- What Are The Advantages Of A Silk Tie
- How To Hand Wash The Silk Necktie
- Attention To Men's Tie
- How To Cut The Silk Fabric To Be More Beautiful
- What Are The Features Of Silk Fabric？
- What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Th...