In the pursuit of men's beauty of clothing, tie is an important manifestation of its taste.
A man who knows how to modify himself can not only reflect his unique aesthetic pursuit, but also influence his or her identity, status, credit and ability. So how do you pick a beautiful, suitable tie?
The most upscale and authentic fabric for making a tie is silk. In addition to silk, nylon can also make a tie, but its grade is lower. Ties made from other fabrics, such as cotton, linen, wool, leather, plastic, paper, pearls, etc., are mostly not suitable for formal use.
Silk ties are almost unrestricted by time, place and people. The silk-like multi-fat or multi-fat and silk mixture is popular because it is stiffer than a silk tie and has a gorgeous feel of a silk tie, and is cheaper and more durable than the former. The rayon tie is generally gorgeous when it is new. It can be easily deformed after several times of use. It can be discarded after a period of time. Some ties are poorly selected. When washing, their patterns and colors tend to penetrate outward and are intertwined with each other. Therefore, the most important thing to avoid when wearing a tie is to expose the dyed material.
There are three methods for material identification:
(1) Identify relevant material marks:
Wrapped silk 100% SILK 100%;
Silk 100% SILK 100%;
Simulation wire 100% POLYESTERI00%;
Polyester 100% DACRON.
(2) The difference between vision and feel:
Silk: color is moist, soft, delicate;
Simulation silk: the color light is bright, the eye-catching, the hand feels very scratchy polyester. The color is dull and heavy, and the hand feels rough.
(3) The difference between the thickness of the material:
Silk is preferably 14--16 m;
The silk and polyester yarns are preferably suitable for the hand.
2. Select color
In terms of color, the tie has a single color and a multi-color. Monochrome ties are suitable for official events and grand social occasions, and are most popular in blue, grey, black, brown, white, and purple. Multicolor ties should generally not exceed three colors and can be used in a variety of applications. Ties that are too colorful are not very versatile. They are not used for informal social and leisure use.
The color of the tie should match the color, size and age of the person:
Those with dark complexion should use medium-light, white-skinned people should choose dark or colorful tie.
Young people can choose a lively, colorful tie
Middle-aged people should choose dark and small flower tie
In addition, people can also use:
Deep - shallow - deep or deep - medium - shallow, light - medium - light color matching to choose the suit - tie - the color of the shirt, in short, the color can be harmonious and unified.
3. Pick the pattern
1. Slanting class. The pattern is characterized by a left or right, 0.5-1 inch diagonal strip, which is a traditional tie pattern, serious and dignified, often used in formal occasions. Twill tie twill tie is popular among young men because the different twill thickness and color can match different feelings, such as: the thickness is exactly the same and the staggered lines are an academic style, in which blue Yellow or blue and red phase lines are representative; the other is a thick and thin interval, and the decorative color strips at the two-color joints are stable and elegant.
2. Space pattern class. Has a diffuse pattern. There are equidistant blanks around the pattern, like the stars dotted in the sky, far reaching and reaching. Best for outings or friends.
3. Sustained field class. Its characteristics are that the material has no flowers, only the original color of the fabric. If it is matched with the blue and green monochrome suits, it has a solemn and majestic sense and is suitable for the accessories of the suit uniform.
4. Paisley class. Paisley is a city famous for its fabrics in Scotland. Its product patterns have local characteristics, and the flower patterns are more vortex-shaped, which is extraordinarily lively and festive.
5. Plate-like pattern class. This kind of tie is very similar to a folded square headband. Although it has wide applicability, the fly in the ointment is too rigid.
6. Point tie. Dotted tie always gives a classic feel. The same is a polka-dot tie, and there are points of the size. It is recommended that young men try to choose a small, well-knit tie, because it will bring out your elegant and meticulous personal taste.
7. Universal office tie. A tie that is both durable and suitable for a variety of clothing must have a single color, and a black silky texture tie is the most widely used. However, this tie is not the kind of rigid tie that you would like to wear during the university military training class, but some tie with regular three-dimensional texture and hand-stitched.
4. Look at the style
The style of the tie, that is, its shape and appearance. Generally speaking, it has a wide and narrow distinction, which is mainly influenced by fashion. When making a choice, it is important to note that the width of the tie is proportional to the width of your body, not the contrast. It also has an arrow and a flat head. The lower end of the former is an inverted triangle, which is suitable for various occasions. More traditional, the latter is flat.
The style of the tie. Mainly the width (the widest part of the big head of the tie) changes, the commonly used width is 8-9 cm, the widest can reach 12 cm, the narrow is only 5-7 cm, in China, the width of the male tie is 8- 8.5 cm. The female tie is 7-8 cm. This change often changes as the width of the suit collar and shirt collar changes, the suit and shirt collars widen, and the width of the tie widens.
The length, size and width of the tie are suitable. The width of the tie is generally about 3 cm to 5 cm, and the length is 135 cm when worn. Of course, it is also changing with fashion and fashion.
5. Workmanship and identification
A really good tie must use a lot of hand-stitching techniques, such as the surface fabric and the inner seam. The good tie will be particularly smooth and smooth because of the hand-stitching technique. When you gently pull the belt, you will have the manual. The flexibility of the sewing, so that when you really tie, you can adjust the flexibility of the bow tie.
The tip of the tie is 90 degrees, which is divided into two isosceles triangles in the middle line. If it is not such a structure, the whole sense of balance will be lost, destroying the beauty of the tie.
Correct cut lines and suitable fabrics will directly affect the appearance of the bow tie. Improper fabrics or inner seams will make the bow tie not have a balanced aesthetic.
To identify the quality of a tie, you can check it from three aspects: 1. It is a genuine product that weaves the sickness and dyed printed plaque within 33 cm from the big head. 2. It is to straighten the ends of the tie with both hands and see See if there is any distortion in the 33cm from the mark, and the quality of the sewing is not twisted. Third, it is hand-picked in the middle of the tie, and it will be restored immediately after release, indicating that the quality of the tie is better. The opposite is worse.
1. The standard tie is made up of three segments, with a total length of 145cM and an angle of 45·.
2. The surface is smooth, the pattern is clear and symmetrical;
3. The back slit is vertically centered;
4. The degree of consistency of the pattern at the splicing;
5. The consistency of the color difference of the entire short belt fabric.
Previous: No Information
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash