Experts explain that if the tie is tight, it will oppress the carotid artery and nerve, obstruct the normal blood circulation, cause cerebral ischemia and hypoxia, and lead to the limited supply of normal nutrition, involving the optic nerve and the oculomotor nerve, so as to appear swelling of the eyes and blurred visual objects. Especially when some clerical workers are doing their work, their neckties will be tighter and their eye symptoms will be more obvious. At this point, only a little loosening of the necktie is needed to relieve swelling of the eyes.
For this reason, ophthalmologists suggest that people who wear a tie should have a proper degree of freedom. At the same time, people engaged in copywriting should always look far away and let their eyes rest.
For carotid sinus sensitive people, we should pay attention to tie ties, bow ties and wear collar shirt and high collar shirt when not too tight, it is best to have two fingers in front of the gap.
When working intensity increases, emotional changes are intense and temperature and humidity rise in the environment, the tie should be loosened or removed in time.
- Tie Selection Notes
- Tie Maintenance Methods
- The Washing Method Of The Tie
- Identification Of Raw Material For Silk Tie And...
- Tie Lining Classification
- Tie And Health
- Men's Tie Wear Handbook
- Jacquard Fabric Maintenance Methods
- Jacquard Fabric Features
- Jacquard How To Wash
- How To Cut The Silk Fabric To Be More Beautiful
- What Are The Features Of Silk Fabric？
- What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Th...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Silk Fabric
- How To Do The Silk Tie Folds
- The Characteristics Of The Silk Tie
- The Importance Of The Length And Width Of The Tie
- The Whole Process Of Necktie Production
- What Does A Great Tie Go Through
- Guide Style Guide