What are the basic knowledge of fabrics?
First of all, you must master the basic common sense of all textile raw materials, such as cotton, hemp, silk, wool of natural fiber; polyester, nylon, spandex, acrylic fiber of synthetic fiber; viscose of artificial recycled fiber, acetate, Tencel, Modal...
The above raw materials may be pure, may be blended, or may be interwoven.
Secondly, you need to know the basic categories of basic fabric weaving: woven plain, twill, satin, jacquard, skein; knitted warp, weft
Master this knowledge, you can buy a copy of the "Textile Encyclopedia" manual, and slowly look at it.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The origin of the tie
- Tie in the UK
- Tie Department of law
- Tie with the way
- Tie clip position
- Jacquard fabrics
- How to distinguish between microfiber cloth and...
- Effect of yarn on textile products
- What is jacquard cotton?
- What is the relationship between woven jacquard...
- What is a cotton jacquard fabric?
- Characteristics of cotton jacquard fabric