Characteristics of cotton jacquard fabric
The characteristics of cotton jacquard fabrics, the pattern on the cotton jacquard fabric is not ordinary printing, nor embroidered, but woven with yarn.
Cotton jacquard fabric is a thick fabric made of combed cotton fabric with a variety of tissues or double or multi-layer complex tissue, because of its large pattern and exquisite pattern, the color layer is distinct and strong. Named for use. The cotton jacquard fabric is made of electronic faucet jet weaving. It is different from the monochromatic printing and dyeing of satin jacquard and yarn-dyed jacquard. It is made of two-color dyed jacquard fabric, and the yarn-dyed fabric is mercerized. The jacquard can weave a flower pattern that is much richer than the small jacquard, and can weave a variety of beautiful patterns including flowers, birds, fish, insects, birds and beasts.
In addition, there are the following features:
1. Cotton jacquard fabric has hygroscopicity: cotton jacquard fabric has good hygroscopicity. Under normal conditions, cotton fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it contacts. Human skin makes people feel soft and not stiff. If the humidity of the cotton jacquard fabric is increased and the ambient temperature is high, the water content in the fiber will all evaporate and disperse, so that the fabric maintains a water balance state, which makes people feel comfortable.
2. Pure cotton jacquard fabric has moisturizing property: Because cotton jacquard fabric is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the heat transfer coefficient is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has porosity and elasticity, it can accumulate a large amount of air and air between fibers. It is also a poor conductor of heat and electricity. Therefore, the cotton jacquard fabric has good moisture retention, and wearing a cotton jacquard fabric makes people feel warm.
3. Pure cotton jacquard fabric has heat resistance: pure cotton jacquard fabric has good heat resistance. When it is below 110 °C, it will only cause water evaporation on the fabric and will not damage the fiber, so the cotton jacquard fabric is worn at normal temperature. The use, washing and dyeing have no effect on the fabric, thereby improving the washing and wearing resistance of the pure cotton jacquard fabric.
4. The pure cotton jacquard fabric has alkali resistance: the pure cotton jacquard fabric has greater resistance to alkali, and the pure cotton jacquard fabric does not cause damage in the alkali solution, and the performance is favorable for washing and disinfecting the garment. It is conducive to dyeing, printing and various processing of pure cotton jacquard fabrics to produce more new varieties of cotton and clothing styles.
5. Pure cotton jacquard fabric has hygienic properties: cotton fiber in cotton jacquard fabric is natural fiber, and its main component is cellulose. The cotton jacquard fabric has been inspected and practiced in many aspects. The fabric is in contact with the skin without any stimulation, no negative effect, long-wearing is beneficial to the human body and has good hygienic performance.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The origin of the tie
- Tie in the UK
- Tie Department of law
- Tie with the way
- Tie clip position
- Jacquard fabrics
- How to distinguish between microfiber cloth and...
- Effect of yarn on textile products
- What is jacquard cotton?
- What is the relationship between woven jacquard...